It is not easy to get proper internet on the road. Some terminals don't work, some won't let load a picture. Some have people waiting. Some all of the above.
We are in Georgetown, SC and doing good, maybe ahead of schedule. May rest a day in Charleston. Have to go.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ok you guys...the gig is up. I recognized the seascape painting (backdrop) you two are standing in front of and also the little deli shop is one block from your house. Plus we driven by your house several times at night and see candle lights flickering so give it up and come on out. No one will be upset. But if you must keep the charade up, then I suppose we'll be proud that you have done so well so far....
Your blogs are interesting and the trip looks fantastic and If I had what you two have, I would love to be with you....but I don't so I envy your determination and ability to do these great rides. Keep on biking and we look forward to readin your next blog.
Doug & Sue
Post a Comment